1.12.2011

Best of 2010

That we've made it through my long-winded list of my favorite music releases of 2010, now's your chance to respond. What was your favorite album of 2010/what were you listening to the most last year?

Here's my complete list, along with some honorable mentions that are too good not to respect. So much good music last year!

1. Sufjan Stevens - Age of Adz
2. Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
3. Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
4. LCD Soundsystem - This is Happening
5. Victoire - Cathedral City
6. Mumford and Sons - Sigh No More
7. Janelle Monae - The ArchAndroid
8. The National - High Violet
9. Nico Muhly - A Good Understanding/I Drink the Air Before Me
10. Vampire Weekend - Contra
11. Trenton Reznor and Atticus Finch - The Social Network OST
12. Local Natives - Gorilla Manor
13. Jonsi - Go
14. Thomas Ades - Tevot
15. Owen Pallett - Heartland
16. Tallest Man on Earth - The Wild Hunt
17. Brooke Fraser - Flags
18. Daft Punk - Tron Legacy OST
19. Yeasayer - Odd Blood
20. Broken Bells - Broken Bells

Honorable Mentions:
: Stars - The Five Ghosts
: John Mark McMillan - The Medicine
: Delorean - Subiza
: Laura Marling - I Speak Because I Can
: Frightened Rabbit - Winter of Mixed Drinks
: Girl Talk - All Day

No comments:

Post a Comment